Volume LXVI, January, 2003
- Marcus Schaefer and Pradyut Shah, "Induced Graph Ramsey Theory"
- Gerard J. Chang and Sheng-Chyang Liaw, "The L(2,1)-labeling problem on ditrees"
- Chiang Lin, Jenq-Jong Lin and Hung-Chih Lee, "Some Decomposition Invariants of Crowns"
- Kevin Ferland, "Toughness of Generalized Petersen Graphs"
- G. Suresh Singh and G. Santhosh, "A note on integral sum crowns"
- L.C. van der Merwe, C.M. Mynhardt and T.W. Haynes, "Total Domination Edge Critical Graphs with Minimum Diameter"
- Mark Ramras, "Semi-regular Bipartite Graphs and an Extension of the Marriage Lemma"
- Vadim Ponomarenko, "Mimeomatroids"
- Tuwani Albert Tshifhumulo, "Geometrically Distributed Random Variables And Permutations Avoiding Consecutive 3-Letter Patterns"
- Denise Sakai Troxell, "A Note on the Representation of Unit Interval Graphs: A Link Between Interval Graphs and Semiorders"
- Peter Hamburger and Raymond E. Pippert, "A Symmetrical Beauty. A Non-simple 7-Venn Diagram With A Minimum Vertex Set"
- Olof Heden, "No maximal partial spread of size 115 in PG(3,11)"
- N. Shalaby and J. Yin, "Maximum Complementary P3-Packings of Kv "
- Nancy Ann Neudauer, Andrew M. Meyers and Brett Stevens, "Enumeration of the bases of the bicircular matroid on a complete bipartite graph"
- Steve Bowser and Charles Cable, "The Niche Category of Sparse Graphs"
- Nicola Ueffing and Lutz Volkmann, "Restricted edge-connectivity and minimum edge-degree"
- Ngo Dac Tan, "The Automorphism Groups of Certain Tetravalent Metacirculant Graphs"
- Dieter Rautenbach, "Four traps are almost always enough to catch a square-celled animal"
- Bruno Codenotti, Ivan Gerace and Giovanni Resta, "Some remarks on the Shannon capacity of odd cycles"
- E.E. Guerin, "Plane Partition Cores"
- Vasanti N. Bhat-Nayak and A. Selvam, "Gracefulness of n-cone Cm v Kcn "
- David C. Fisher, J. Richard Lundgren, David R. Guichard, Sarah K. Merz and K. Brooks Reid, "Domination Graphs of Tournaments with Isolated Vertices"
- Mahesh Andar, Samina Boxwala and N.B. Limaye, "On the Cordiality of the t-uniform Homeomorphs - I "
Back to the Ars Combinatoria page.